Supports the Merchandising Manager to build and execute both long-term, and in-season merchandise planning and operation strategies.
- Own forecasting, target setting & other planning activities necessary for the achievement of the commercial plan for the market
- Own the end to end process of forecasting, ordering, and tracking delivery for all the commercial channels (retail, e-commerce, and wholesale) of Japan market
- Working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to provide insights into seasonal planning
- Own the seasonal line information, and build tools to support forecasting for omni-channel as well as wholesale ordering process
- Work closely with Global Planning team in Vancouver to drive the local seasonal forecasting process
- Recommend new processes, process flows, tools or systems solutions that are aligned with company goals
- Total Compensation & Benefit Management
- According to Amer group policy and guidance, he/she manage total reward programs for Japan that support a strong Pay for Performance culture and Business objectives
- Payroll / People data management for Amer Sports Japan
- He/she manage total payroll / Social insurance management to ensure compliance with Japan labor & tax related regulations and people data management (Workday)
- People cost (OPEX) planning
- He/she manage annual people cost (OPEX) planning of Amer sports Japan with collaborating with Japan Finance team
- 人事データ ( WORKDAY) の管理を担当する
- Leading the required infrastructure choice
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of the IT network and servers
- Ensure proper execution, implementation and improvement of the global IT policies & security controls and procedures” & “Maintain IT security technical solutions (perimeter firewalls, email and Web protection) for Japan
- Vendor management
- Coordinate activities from Global IT Operations and IT Security with the regional team
- Ensuring Global IT Operations governance models, processes and standards are adhered to by the regional IT Operation, and that the team actively participate in global process to represent regional interests, i.e. Change control
- Co-ordination of the regional IT Operations workload. Balancing demands for 2nd line support, project mobilization, project delivery support, Technical Services support and any other regional ICS demands
- Define and coordinate IT supporting model, SLA and improvement to retail store business
- Occasional travels may be required
The main responsibility of this position is teaching presentation and persuasion techniques to new hires, simulating sales scenarios, and preparing training programs that cover knowledge gaps. Note that this position requires visiting our retail stores to work closely with our retail shop staffs on a regular basis.
‐Design and execute orientation programs for retail shop staffs
‐Conduct onboarding training sessions for new hires
‐Observe how shop staffs interact with clients to identify areas of improvement
‐Determine training needs both for individuals and teams
‐Organize role-playing activities to simulate difficult client cases (e.g. how to overcome objections)
‐Advise retail staffs how to upsell products and services
‐Apply various retail training techniques (e.g. gamification, case studies and group activities)
‐Maintain updated records of training curriculum and material
【SALOMON ストア 東京 渋谷 】の販売スタッフとしてご活躍いただきます。販売・接客を中心に品出しやレジ精算業務などをお任せします。
サロモン ストア 東京 渋谷
This position is not just a Marketing role for only OUTDOOR customers.
This position is not just a Marketing role for only FASHION customers.
SALOMON Japan is now rapidly changing and upgrading MKT Strategies. We’re really need to hire an innovative person to take the role to try and connect with both performance and fashion accounts.
⁻ Own the SALOMON SG (Run, Hike, Fashion) marketing planning & execution
⁻ Lead brand positioning, marketing campaigns, and content/communication
- Manage working relationships with agencies (Creative, Media and PR)
⁻ Close cross-functional work with Merchandising, Sales, Retail and Digital teams
- Execute key marketing processes & track KPI’s
⁻ Execute & potentially tailor/adapt brand strategy to maximize demand creation in Japan with collaborating deeply with Merchandising, Sales, Retail and Digital teams
Supports the Merchandising Manager in the area of a Brand & soft goods category for a Market.
- Be the “expert” for the category in the market, lead the products download meeting / trade show for Women’s category.
- Understand the products in detail to provide education and insights to Retail, Wholesale and Marketing team.
- Guide the MD manager on the optimalf range of products for sell-in to each retail channel.
- Own pricing and margin structure for the category
- Build proposals for the product range, recommended assortments.
- Collect & synthesizes competitor insights and market
The Digital Marketing Specialist is creating for the Digital Marketing Strategy. Plan and lead execution of digital services development of ARC’TERYX business in Japan. Based on brand positioning, implement digital marketing campaigns, and content/communication. He or she works closely within brand marketing team and to centrally collect consumer information and execute consumer relationship management.
Digital Operation Management:
- Research, initiate, and manage high level digital product programs across brands and categories ahead of and off seasonal timelines
- Lead and manage the creation, evolution, and development of ‘ideas’ into consumer lead Digital concepts within each program
- Provide coordination of projects within each Digital program to ensure fruition of winning marketable solutions
- Set up / support of E-commerce
Tools and supporting intelligence :
- Implement and reinforce digital channel policies and standards
- Achieve digital commerce development objectives, goals (revenue, market share of digital channels, brand awareness on digital commerce channels and etc…)
- Lead seasonal, monthly planning and execution on digital commerce channels (assortment, promotion, supply chain, customer services and consumer care) , operation consumer support desk
- In close partnership with other functional partners, to develop and lead consumer relationship management programs, such as ant not limited to membership, loyalty program, e-newsletter, consumer survey etc…
- Close alignment with operation partners (both internal and external), to update the web page of multi brand in Japan, also enhance and encourage the purchase on platform of e commence.
- Close alignment with operation partners (both external and internal), to update the web page and SNS development support (Facebook, Twitter, LINE etc) in Japan.