サロモンストア 東京高尾 コンセプトショップ
【SALOMON 吉祥寺店 】の販売スタッフとしてご活躍いただきます。販売・接客を中心に品出しやレジ精算業務などをお任せします。
サロモン 石井スポーツ 吉祥寺店
【SALOMON 石井スポーツヨドバシ新宿西口店 】の販売スタッフとしてご活躍いただきます。販売・接客を中心に品出しやレジ精算業務などをお任せします。
SALOMON 石井スポーツ ヨドバシ新宿西口店
Maximizing the consumer experience with Wilson across touchpoints.
Implementing the brand’s consumer communication/sales promotion/sports marketing strategy in order to promote the brand image, develop sales and encourage consumer loyalty in cooperation with the brand marketing members, and the various sales team members across channels: E-com, wholesale and E-tail.
【 Key Responsibilities】
Own market share growth across categories. Key enablers will be elaborating, setting up and executing all of the Wilson brand’s communication plans and activations across racket and team sports.
Digital Marketing / Sports Marketing & Trade Marketing
• Setting up actions to develop an internet presence to promote the brand, hold discussions with consumers and drive preference to Wilson vs. competition.
• Maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of sports marketing strategies using athletes and associations.
• Implementing the trade marketing strategy and defining the actions to develop.
• Driving a Wilson Digital Strategy to support brand equity and Ecom sales. Lead the creation of Digital & Print creative assets.
• Monitoring and coordinating the carrying out of operations and ROI.
• Management of the D2C strategy.
•Implementing the community strategy, including federations/associations.
•Training, backing and supervising the community management team.
•Press relations: Helping to define press events, Coordinating project schedules & logistics.
ウイルソン・ラケットスポーツ（テニス・バドミントン）における商品担当（Product Line Management）業務をお任せします。
- 担当カテゴリーの年間売上・利益達成に向けた商品構成のLine Planの策定
To strengthen the retail business, plan and execute store openings that can maximize the effect based on the strategy of each brand such as ARC’TERYX, Salomon, Peak Performance and Wilson.
- Communicate with each brand and plan store openings based on their strategy
- Strengthen communication with each developer and real estate agency to keep up to date with the latest information
- Thorough marketing research for each area and property candidates
- Negotiate with the owner and get the best economic conditions
- Make accurate P&L for sales and expenses and present to brand teams and related parties in Japan
- Creation of approval decks for brand HQ and APAC
- Build up a store design based on budget in consultation with brand HQ and interior company
- Work with the retail teams of each brand to prepare for the opening and take over business after opening
- Contract negotiations for existing stores
- Create and implement a store interior renewal plan for existing stores
The main responsibility of this position is to effectively deliver a premium consumer shopping experience while leading profitable and sustainable growth through effective collaboration with retail partners, local & global stakeholders. Responsible for the full operations and success of all retail shops in Japan.
The head of Operations role for Japan is responsible for the operational component of servicing country commercial & sales strategy and needed improvement programs, with a focus on D&T, service level, inventory management and operational costs. Also After-sales-service for all channel is one of the focuses.
He/she is accountable for :
- The efficient delivery of country and regional operations policies
- Country inventory and service in coordination with global brand operations, and country sales and CS organizations providing high level service (value OTIF).
- D&T costs & operation results which contributes to profitable growth in country as well as region.
- Creating trustable relationship with 3rd party for Aftersales performance based on each brand’s policies and providing the 1st class consumer experience throughout the process and communication.
Atomic was founded in 1955 to drive the sport of skiing forwards and set new standards for Winter Sports. Atomic connects people with the sport they love though exceptional product experiences. The Atomic brand is going through a period of unprecedented international growth and are looking for an exceptional individual to lead our marketing efforts in Japan. Atomic is an Amer Sports brand employing 750 people globally. This role will be based in Tokyo, Japan.
This overview is designed to act as a guide to the principal responsibilities, qualifications, and scope of the role but this job description should not act as constraint.
MARKETING MANAGER, ATOMIC JAPAN
In this influential and challenging role, you will hold an important position in the Atomic organization, adding value to, and developing, Japan Atomic Marketing activities. We are looking for an experienced, structured, innovative, and pro-active Marketing Manager who’s able to lead and inspire ATOMIC JAPAN across multiple markets.
As a FP&A Manager, responsible for ARC’TERYX, one of brands under Amer Sports Japan, will be responsible for managing the FP&A and Controlling aspects of the finance team, including forecast, budgeting, planning, and analysis. This is a new stand-alone playing manager position, but you will have the opportunity to manage staffs in the future.
This position requires from high level of accounting knowledge and skills to:
- Lead the brand financial performance review, ensure the information accuracy and transparency, provide insightful financial analysis and facilitate the gap killing actions identification and decision making.
- Lead the short term and long term (strategic) business and financial outlook for budget and forecast process. Work with brand head and brand team to assess the risk and opportunity on full P&L and key working capital movement.
- Accomplish brand Oracle system inputs on time for budget and forecasts per guideline and requirement of Global and Headquarter finance teams
- Lead brand retail stores opening/renovation/closing assessment process to facilitate the business decision making
- Lead brand online and B2B channel KPI determination and follow-up
- Deep-dive in brand operating expenses analysis, planning and control
- Bridge Japan with Brand Headquarter and APAC regional team on ARC’TERYX, finance area. Provide insightful analysis per requirement and implement financial requirement locally.
- Proactively solve issues with stakeholders
- Drive and develop the solutions to continuously streamline and optimize the end-to-end resource planning process including demand/inventory planning and supply chain management, improve the transparency and accuracy.