- Graduate of Business Administration/Management and Accounting or any business-related course.
Location: Makati (preferred)
Language: Tagalog, English, Japanese (preferred)
Required qualifications: JLPT N4 and above
Required experience: More than 1-year specialized experience in accounting
Basically, the applicant is expected to have the following skills to be able to perform effectively at work.
- Basic Japanese Skill
- Knowledgeable in accounting and bookkeeping
- Data entry management
- Reporting skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Create bookkeeping entries by compiling and analyzing documents and information provided by the client
- Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports according to schedule
- Assists colleagues in Japan with various client work such as report preparation and translation
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Communicate with superior regarding work status and client issues that arise
- Provide support during month-end and year-end close process
- Translates various documents including legal and commercial materials
- Communicate effectively with colleagues
- Perform ad hoc tasks as required by management
- Organize workflow and assign duties or tasks to the members of the team.
Salary: Php25000 to Php60000
Shiodome Partners (Philippines) Inc.