- Total Compensation & Benefit Management
- According to Amer group policy and guidance, he/she manage total reward programs for Japan that support a strong Pay for Performance culture and Business objectives
- Payroll / People data management for Amer Sports Japan
- He/she manage total payroll / Social insurance management to ensure compliance with Japan labor & tax related regulations and people data management (Workday)
- People cost (OPEX) planning
- He/she manage annual people cost (OPEX) planning of Amer sports Japan with collaborating with Japan Finance team
- 人事データ ( WORKDAY) の管理を担当する
- Leading the required infrastructure choice
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of the IT network and servers
- Ensure proper execution, implementation and improvement of the global IT policies & security controls and procedures” & “Maintain IT security technical solutions (perimeter firewalls, email and Web protection) for Japan
- Vendor management
- Coordinate activities from Global IT Operations and IT Security with the regional team
- Ensuring Global IT Operations governance models, processes and standards are adhered to by the regional IT Operation, and that the team actively participate in global process to represent regional interests, i.e. Change control
- Co-ordination of the regional IT Operations workload. Balancing demands for 2nd line support, project mobilization, project delivery support, Technical Services support and any other regional ICS demands
- Define and coordinate IT supporting model, SLA and improvement to retail store business
- Occasional travels may be required
The head of Operations role for Japan is responsible for the operational component of servicing country commercial & sales strategy and needed improvement programs, with a focus on D&T, service level, inventory management and operational costs. Also After-sales-service for all channel is one of the focuses.
He/she is accountable for :
- The efficient delivery of country and regional operations policies
- Country inventory and service in coordination with global brand operations, and country sales and CS organizations providing high level service (value OTIF).
- D&T costs & operation results which contributes to profitable growth in country as well as region.
- Creating trustable relationship with 3rd party for Aftersales performance based on each brand’s policies and providing the 1st class consumer experience throughout the process and communication.