Supports the Merchandising Manager to build and execute both long-term, and in-season merchandise planning and operation strategies.
- Own forecasting, target setting & other planning activities necessary for the achievement of the commercial plan for the market
- Own the end to end process of forecasting, ordering, and tracking delivery for all the commercial channels (retail, e-commerce, and wholesale) of Japan market
- Working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to provide insights into seasonal planning
- Own the seasonal line information, and build tools to support forecasting for omni-channel as well as wholesale ordering process
- Work closely with Global Planning team in Vancouver to drive the local seasonal forecasting process
- Recommend new processes, process flows, tools or systems solutions that are aligned with company goals
The main responsibility of this position is teaching presentation and persuasion techniques to new hires, simulating sales scenarios, and preparing training programs that cover knowledge gaps. Note that this position requires visiting our retail stores to work closely with our retail shop staffs on a regular basis.
‐Design and execute orientation programs for retail shop staffs
‐Conduct onboarding training sessions for new hires
‐Observe how shop staffs interact with clients to identify areas of improvement
‐Determine training needs both for individuals and teams
‐Organize role-playing activities to simulate difficult client cases (e.g. how to overcome objections)
‐Advise retail staffs how to upsell products and services
‐Apply various retail training techniques (e.g. gamification, case studies and group activities)
‐Maintain updated records of training curriculum and material
Supports the Merchandising Manager in the area of a Brand & soft goods category for a Market.
- Be the “expert” for the category in the market, lead the products download meeting / trade show for Women’s category.
- Understand the products in detail to provide education and insights to Retail, Wholesale and Marketing team.
- Guide the MD manager on the optimalf range of products for sell-in to each retail channel.
- Own pricing and margin structure for the category
- Build proposals for the product range, recommended assortments.
- Collect & synthesizes competitor insights and market
The Digital Marketing Specialist is creating for the Digital Marketing Strategy. Plan and lead execution of digital services development of ARC’TERYX business in Japan. Based on brand positioning, implement digital marketing campaigns, and content/communication. He or she works closely within brand marketing team and to centrally collect consumer information and execute consumer relationship management.
Digital Operation Management:
- Research, initiate, and manage high level digital product programs across brands and categories ahead of and off seasonal timelines
- Lead and manage the creation, evolution, and development of ‘ideas’ into consumer lead Digital concepts within each program
- Provide coordination of projects within each Digital program to ensure fruition of winning marketable solutions
- Set up / support of E-commerce
Tools and supporting intelligence :
- Implement and reinforce digital channel policies and standards
- Achieve digital commerce development objectives, goals (revenue, market share of digital channels, brand awareness on digital commerce channels and etc…)
- Lead seasonal, monthly planning and execution on digital commerce channels (assortment, promotion, supply chain, customer services and consumer care) , operation consumer support desk
- In close partnership with other functional partners, to develop and lead consumer relationship management programs, such as ant not limited to membership, loyalty program, e-newsletter, consumer survey etc…
- Close alignment with operation partners (both internal and external), to update the web page of multi brand in Japan, also enhance and encourage the purchase on platform of e commence.
- Close alignment with operation partners (both external and internal), to update the web page and SNS development support (Facebook, Twitter, LINE etc) in Japan.
As a FP&A Manager, responsible for ARC’TERYX, one of brands under Amer Sports Japan, will be responsible for managing the FP&A and Controlling aspects of the finance team, including forecast, budgeting, planning, and analysis. This is a new stand-alone playing manager position, but you will have the opportunity to manage staffs in the future.
This position requires from high level of accounting knowledge and skills to:
- Lead the brand financial performance review, ensure the information accuracy and transparency, provide insightful financial analysis and facilitate the gap killing actions identification and decision making.
- Lead the short term and long term (strategic) business and financial outlook for budget and forecast process. Work with brand head and brand team to assess the risk and opportunity on full P&L and key working capital movement.
- Accomplish brand Oracle system inputs on time for budget and forecasts per guideline and requirement of Global and Headquarter finance teams
- Lead brand retail stores opening/renovation/closing assessment process to facilitate the business decision making
- Lead brand online and B2B channel KPI determination and follow-up
- Deep-dive in brand operating expenses analysis, planning and control
- Bridge Japan with Brand Headquarter and APAC regional team on ARC’TERYX, finance area. Provide insightful analysis per requirement and implement financial requirement locally.
- Proactively solve issues with stakeholders
- Drive and develop the solutions to continuously streamline and optimize the end-to-end resource planning process including demand/inventory planning and supply chain management, improve the transparency and accuracy.