The main responsibility of this position is to effectively deliver a premium consumer shopping experience while leading profitable and sustainable growth through effective collaboration with retail partners, local & global stakeholders. Responsible for the full operations and success of all retail shops in Japan.
As a FP&A Manager, responsible for ARC’TERYX, one of brands under Amer Sports Japan, will be responsible for managing the FP&A and Controlling aspects of the finance team, including forecast, budgeting, planning, and analysis. This is a new stand-alone playing manager position, but you will have the opportunity to manage staffs in the future.
This position requires from high level of accounting knowledge and skills to:
- Lead the brand financial performance review, ensure the information accuracy and transparency, provide insightful financial analysis and facilitate the gap killing actions identification and decision making.
- Lead the short term and long term (strategic) business and financial outlook for budget and forecast process. Work with brand head and brand team to assess the risk and opportunity on full P&L and key working capital movement.
- Accomplish brand Oracle system inputs on time for budget and forecasts per guideline and requirement of Global and Headquarter finance teams
- Lead brand retail stores opening/renovation/closing assessment process to facilitate the business decision making
- Lead brand online and B2B channel KPI determination and follow-up
- Deep-dive in brand operating expenses analysis, planning and control
- Bridge Japan with Brand Headquarter and APAC regional team on ARC’TERYX, finance area. Provide insightful analysis per requirement and implement financial requirement locally.
- Proactively solve issues with stakeholders
- Drive and develop the solutions to continuously streamline and optimize the end-to-end resource planning process including demand/inventory planning and supply chain management, improve the transparency and accuracy.