Delegation of the ICRC in Japan is looking for talented Production Officer who will work under the Head of Communication in Tokyo. This position play a key role in Delegation of the ICRC in Japan to disseminate institutional activities through digital communication and conduct pivotal outreach activities toward media, governments, academia and private sectors. Successful candidate will enjoy broad experience of communication in the world of humanitarian / international organization.
|概要/Overview||The production officer is responsible for the technical production of ICRC communication/dissemination materials and the management of ICRC digital tools of Tokyo Delegation (official webpage twitter and Facebook in Japanese).|
|職務/Responsibilities||The production officer is required to;
• Manages stocks, budgets and orders for in-house products.
• Ensures the production of ICRC printed and on-line communication materials.
• Administers and maintains ICRC TOK online platforms.
• Contributes to the implementation and running of COM projects.
• Maintains contacts with suppliers under minimum supervision.
• Budgets and manages all production cost according to COM department’s annual plan.
• Ensures the timely production of relevant and quality communication/dissemination materials (quarterly newsletters in Japanese, text, story proposals, video footage, photographs, etc). Liaises with external production agencies as well as ICRC online/production unit in the Headquarters.
• Ensures regular target group analysis for monitoring and impact assessment of ICRC communication activities/programs, in particular on digital and social media platforms, and proposes actions to increase their impact.
• Manages the ICRC website, twitter and Facebook in Japanese, creates online/digital outputs.
• Translates ICRC materials from English into Japanese and vice versa.
• Participates in the conception and elaboration of communication support material (Print, Website, Video, Facebook, Twitter and others) and supports general communication activities, including the organization of public events (seminars, exhibitions, etc.).
• Works closely with COM interns/volunteers and supervises them, in particular for translations and stock management.
• Participates in the reflection on the general operational activities and strategies of the ICRC Delegation in Japan and helps to develop communication/dissemination strategies.
• Contributes to NS COM and maintains a good and cooperative relationship with the JRCS PR office.
|応募要件/Requirement＆Experience||• Undergraduate degree in social science/communication. Minimum 3 years experiences in web design, development and management, and/or public relations activities, branding, advertising and writing/editing in a consumer industry.
• Detailed knowledge of the online environment, data communication network, and relevant software applications and IT technologies.
• Proven initiative and creativity.
• Good analytical skills.
• Strong organizational/project management and results-oriented capacity, work under pressure and within short notice and deliver within deadlines.
• Flexibility and ability to work autonomously, as well as in teamwork, liaising with other departments within Tokyo Delegation, and HQ or other delegations.
• Good interpersonal and networking skills, establish and maintain contacts, lobby and persuade.
• Good oral and written communication and public presentation skills. Native Japanese, fluent in oral/written English, French an asset.
• Interest in international humanitarian work.
• Understands the three components of the Red Cross/Red Crescent Movement.
• Applies the Security Rules at all times.
• Respects and observes Staff Regulations of the Delegation of the ICRC in Japan.
• Performs duties and tasks not covered in this job description and provides support to other departments when necessary.
• For this position, Japanese nationality is required (mandatory).
※ Candidates are requested to specify your English level in our entry form and in your CV.
|就業条件/Conditions||• 就業時間：9:00-18:00 (休憩1時間)、実働8時間/日、週40時間労働制
|就業開始/Starting date||The earliest timing subject to agreement by both.|
|選考/Selection||• Selection will proceed as follows;
a). Application documents screening
b). 1st phase interview and written test / assignment
c). 2nd phase interview and panel screening
※ additional procedure can be applied depending on the results.
※ Candidates who passed each step will be contacted for next step.
• Required application documents (in Word or PDF format file);
1. English Curriculum Vitae (free format)
2. English Motivation Letter (free format in A4, 1 page)
3. Japanese Rirekisho (履歴書) and Shokumu-Keirekisho (職務経歴書)
4. Japanese Shibodoki-sho (志望動機書)
※ Application documents shall be submitted from this web entry form only.
※ Insufficient documentation or late submission will not be accepted.
• It is requested to specify your English skill level in this form.
• Inquiry about hiring condition, position, etc. can be asked by email (
firstname.lastname@example.org ). Please do not send application documents to this email account. Any application sent to this email will not be processed.
• Job specification, hiring condition, requirements can be altered depending on circumstances.
• There is a possibility of cancellation of hiring or position close depending on circumstances.
107-0052 東京都港区赤坂 1-11-36 レジデンスバイカウンテス320