eCommerce Manager, UGG is the owner of UGG Japan websites. As a Manager, you will be leading and implementing cutting edge creative, innovative merchandising and digital marketing strategies to engage consumers with the brands and drive sales ultimately to achieve the brand’s revenue goal. You will be a leader working closely with both local and global cross-functional teams, while inspiring the team to achieve excellence in consumer experience at UGG Japan websites.
eCommerce Manager, UGG is the owner of UGG websites. Manager strategically engages consumers with the brands and drives sales ultimately to achieve the brand’s revenue goal. This engagement is accomplished through implementation of leading edge creative, innovative merchandising and digital marketing strategies that represent the brands in a compelling, measurable and effective manner. Manager also builds impact business relationships using a global and inspiring approach and is sought out by business partners as a source of valued digital direction.
|2||【ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS】
SITE AND PRODUCT MANAGEMENT(35%):
• Be the owner of UGG websites ensuring accurate, high quality content and merchandising at all times
• Be responsible for managing the GTM process regarding eCommerce strategy in collaboration with brand marketing team. This includes homepage update, content localization, and eCommerce landing page planning and execution that go with various marketing activities and customer service such as email blasts, marketing campaigns, social posts, FAQs, etc.
• Work closely with the UGG MD team to understand product flow and adapt website content to merchandise that product
• Conduct monthly and quarterly reviews and develop reports
• Ensure visual assets and product descriptions are provided by UGG team and make sure those assets appropriately deployed to the site
• Manage and define category structure for UGG brand and ensure all products are categorized properly, and always check the balance with global site and manage owned site as necessary base
• Manage 3rd party tools to optimize the websites and deliver relevant cross and up sell products
• Keep the event calendar up to date
SITE PERFORMANCE & IMPROVEMENT(35%):
• Be responsible for the overall performance of the site including sales, spend, merchandising and usability for all devices (PC/Mobile/tablet), setting KPI goals by cooperating with Sr. Manager, eCommerce:
• Sales goals are based upon the annual eCommerce budget for the brand’s performance
• Spend is defined as managing the costs of all assets required for site usability and presentation that directly impact eCommerce such as internal labor, external agencies, technology, etc.
• Usability is quantified through customer interaction data and marketing analytics
• Merchandising is quantified through customer interaction data and site analytics
• Identify and evaluate what need to be done to prioritize and make an improvement strategically in a timely manner
• Collaborate with Digital Technology team, global eCommerce team, or the third-party vendors to create a roadmap for current and future development requirements
SALES PLANNING & FORECASTING(20%):
• Be actively involved in the annual and quarterly sales forecasting for UGG brands
• Work closely with the UGG performance marketing member, brand marketing and MD teams to obtain information that are needed for forecasting such as marketing & PR activities, social posts, and the discount sale period
• Constantly monitor web analytics and other factors to find out what worked and what did not for driving revenue to the sites
• Own and lead internal weekly eCommerce update meeting
LEARNING NEW TECHNOLOGIES & METHOTDS(10%):
• Responsible for managing a process that develops innovative thinking and the generation of new ideas related to functionality and usability
• Maintain advanced knowledge of online content management systems, image libraries, brand objectives, development needs and other creative functions to ensure best-in-class usability and digital medium presentations. The manager must also stay current with the latest eCommerce trends and technology to maintain competitiveness in the digital world and should provide innovative suggestions and solutions to leadership.
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred
• Experience in eCommerce at a brand is required.
• Experiences of Salesforce Commerce Cloud is preferred.
• Experience with project management, resource allocation, client relations, managing cross functional teams is required.
• Experience and knowledge of creative web design, site functionality, usability and/or marketing is required.
• Experiences from Footwear/Outdoor/Fashion industry is a plus.
• Business level English communication skills: verbal and written
• Advanced knowledge of Web Analytics
• Advanced working knowledge of project & system management
• Industry knowledge of creative design practices
• Ability to measure productivity, and identify issues in advance
• Ability to champion causes and engage others in the causes’ success
• Leadership/management skills to manage team, projects, and vendors
• Estimating, budgeting, and reporting abilities
• Strong interpersonal skills to be interpersonally and politically savvy
・Super Flextime system
Super Flextime system allows employees to decide their start and end hours each day between 7:00-22:00 with the range of prescribed total working hours per month.
(e.g. 8h per day × 20 business days→ 160 hours work per month)
・Work-From-Home option is available
Yebisu Garden Place Tower 15F, 4-20-3 Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-6015 Japan
JR Yamanote Line "Ebisu Station" east exit 5-minute walk
Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line "Ebisu Station" Exit 1 7-minute walk
・Social Insurance (Employment, Worker’s accident, Health and Pension)
・Employee discount for our brands (UGG, Teva and HOKA ONE ONE)
・Group Life Insurance
・Commutation Allowance (up to 50,000 JPY per month)
|8||【Holidays and Leaves】
※124 holidays per year (2019)
・Saturdays and Sundays are days off
・Additional 10 days of paid annual leaves
・New year holidays
|代表（職務執行者）||ジェネラルマネージャー 伊藤 輝希|
|取扱ブランド||UGG®, HOKA ONE ONE®, Teva®|
|親会社||Deckers Outdoor Corporation （NYSE上場 Code：DECK）